Save money with a Top Gun Shooting Sports membership.
Choose from our regularly scheduled training classes.
The Store is welcoming and fully stocked with firearms and accessories.
Range and store are temporairly closed due to Jefferson County's order. It will re-open when the order is lifted.
About the Range
The Top Gun shooting range is a modern and clean indoor gun range serving the greater St. Louis area. Top Gun offers:
● Private firearms instruction with an NRA-certified staff instructor
● Regularly scheduled training classes
● A safe and modern 18-lane indoor gun range
● A fully stocked and welcoming retail firearms and accessories store
Regardless of your experience level, Top Gun welcomes anyone interested in firearms shooting, safety, and education. Stop by for a visit!
All shooters are expected to know, follow, and help enforce range rules. If you observe a violation of these range rules, please bring it to the attention of any staff member and we will take corrective action. It is our goal to have a completely safe range for you to enjoy every visit. Thank you for making Top Gun Shooting Sports the safest and friendliest range in the Midwest!
- UNCASE AND UNHOLSTER ALL GUNS IN THE SHOOTING STALLS ONLY. NO GUNS ARE ALLOWED BEHIND THE STALLS. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
- When finished firing, unload and case your gun prior to leaving the shooting stall.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range.
- Always keep firearms unloaded and keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- If you have a jammed or malfunctioning firearm, place the gun on the bench with the barrel pointed downrange. Then, ask range personnel for assistance. DO NOT BRING THE FIREARM INTO THE RETAIL AREA.
- Do not hand a loaded firearm to another person. Place the firearm on the shooting bench and allow them to pick the firearm up from the bench.
- We recommend only one firearm at a time be uncased in the shooting stall to reduce confusion with different ammunition calibers.
Learning from the Pros
*Discounted membership rate for Military, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, Doctors, Nurses, and Teachers.