In this handguns for beginners course, students will get intensive lessons in safety, gun handling, the various types of pistols and the fundamentals of pistol marksmanship.
This course uses .22 caliber handguns. The perfect gun for a learning environment.
Students must provide their ammo. Minimum of 50 rounds of .22 caliber long rifle.
The course is approximately 3-4 hours.
Firearm rental, targets, eye and hearing protection included.
- Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Stance, Grip, Aiming and Trigger Control.
- The Basics of Clearing a Malfunction (jam) Safely and Easily
- Firing the First Shots
There are no prerequisites for taking this handguns for beginners course. Show up with a good attitude and a willingness to learn.
Instructor: David Price, Pistol Instructor
- Rifle Instructor
- Taser Instructor
- Defensive Spray Instructor
- Range Safety Officer
- Refuse to Be a Victim Instructor
- Law Enforcement Instructor
- Defensive Handgun Instructor